Thursday, September 9, 2010

Honeymooners Love Excellence Playa Mujeres & Their Travel Agent

Dear Chuck,
Hey! Well...we just got back from our honeymoon you selected for us and we just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU to you....We could not be happier...that place was magical and beyond our wildest dreams...the staff there was soooo friendly and every little detail was thought of...Not to mention the hook up to and from the airport....a private Lincoln Navigator for just me and him...as everyone else stood waiting in line....We can not say enough about that place....words and photos do not do it justice....We took over 400 photos before my camera maxed out...I sent you an email with some of them...hopefully it came through....that place was EXACTLY what we were looking for and I think you read our minds in the brief half hour or so we were in there talking to you....we are already saving to go back for maybe our 5 year anniversary...I don't think we will ever go anywhere else......we truely appreciate it and love that place. We felt like a king and a queen...we even tried to stay another night but it was too $$$...ha...the flight schedule was perfect, trip to and from the airport, the food selection, drinks, setting, EVERYTHING! I HATE flying and it was sooo worth it.....


Thank you thank you thank you....if anyone is considering going there just tell them to talk to me!! I have passed your name along and the resort name to EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment