Friday, November 5, 2010

Working with a Virtuoso Travel Agents Makes a Difference

We booked a client at The Joule in Dallas.  She was more that impressed with her experience.  She emailed us this compliment.  Her comments prove that planning and booking travel with a Virtuoso Travel Agent makes a difference.   Arrived a bit ago and have had a letter delivered to my room describing the extras included in my “experience” and a half hour later they brought me complimentary chocolate covered potatoe chips from Neiman Marcus. Nice touch!


The room is likely one of the most well appointed rooms I have ever seen! Two bathrooms! Very modern, very chic!

I am so glad we didn’t change hotels. And thanks for the wonderful recommendation. It is superb! You are amazing!

Lisa Gallimore Withers
 
We appreciate Lisa's comments and invite to visit The Joules website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment